Our mission is to construct a global supplier network that supports Polaris in delivering the latest technology & innovation, class-leading quality, and industry best value to our customers. Each member of our procurement team has a direct responsibility in building this supply base architecture as well in collaborating with our supplier partners to ensure the strategic targets of new program velocity, responsiveness, delivery & cost performance of our business is continuously improving year over year.
- Relationship owner between suppliers and Polaris
- Develop and execute category strategy
- Lead supplier selection and management for New Product Launch and Value Improvement Projects (VIP)
Our mission is to advance the value creation of our global supplier network through leading performance improvement / capability enhancement of existing suppliers, and the qualification / on-boarding of new suppliers. Our team of supplier development engineers and supply chain trainers work directly with our global network of suppliers to ensure requirements compliance. Through ongoing collaboration we identify and execute performance and Value Improvement Projects (VIP).
- Enhance supplier performance and capabilities
- Develop and execute the supplier stratification model
- Qualification and onboarding of new supplier partners
Our mission is to collaborate with suppliers to drive velocity and execution of production process readiness to support on-time and on-quality launch of new products and supplied technology. Additionally, we drive effective root cause and corrective action to address supplier related quality departures to ensure continuity and continuous improvement of the Polaris production system. Our global team consists of highly skilled supplier quality engineers with expertise in many different manufacturing processes. We aim to be your partner for advanced quality planning, product part approval, and assuring product quality post production.
- Ensure supplier readiness for new product launches
- Drive resolution and corrective actions to quality departures
- Execute Product Assurance program / confirmation of suppliers quality management systems
Our mission is to provide effective and efficient delivery solutions to connect Polaris suppliers and our plants. Our dedicated logistics team and 3rd party providers work to optimize the efficiency of Polaris's global supply chain.
- Deliver supplier parts to plants and products to dealer on time, every time
- Continuously improve our network cost and efficiency
- Establish delivery expectations for suppliers